Course OCaml Code Optimization
This training has been designed by the OCamlPro team to focus specifically on writing the most efficient code for demanding applications. Participants will benefit from the direct involvement of the OCamlPro team in the development of OCaml compilers.
- Write the most efficient code for your applications
- Understand the transformations performed by the compilers
- Optimize data structures for garbage collection
- OCaml's compilers internals
- Analysis of code transformations at different passes
- OCaml's Garbage Collector internals
- Efficient code examples
- Efficient data structures
- Profiling code and memory
The course assumes some experience of the OCaml language and its programming environment. Participants are expected to have a computer access during the course (Linux, Mac OS X or Windows), an easy-to-install OCaml archive will be provided before the course to setup a minimal but productive environment.
The course is half theory, half practice. Participants will have to write and adapt simple applications in OCaml, to build and test them.
Participants can interact with the teachers about the problems they encounter with OCaml.
This training is tailored on a duration of 2 days, on site (12k€ for a group of at most 10 participants. The content is customized according to the duration and participants' profiles and needs. Contact us!