We are pleased to announce the minor release of opam 2.0.5.
This new version contains build update and small fixes:
- Bump src_ext Dune to 1.6.3, allows compilation with OCaml 4.08.0. [#3887 @dra27]
- Support Dune 1.7.0 and later [#3888 @dra27 – fix #3870]
- Bump the ocaml_mccs lib-ext, to include latest changes [#3896 @AltGr]
- Fix cppo detection in configure [#3917 @dra27]
- Read jobs variable from OpamStateConfig [#3916 @dra27]
- Fix typos [#3891 @dra27, @mehdid]
Note: To homogenise macOS name on system detection, we decided to keep
macos, and convert
macosin opam. For the moment, to not break jobs & CIs, we keep uploading
macosbinaries, but from the 2.1.0 release, only
macosones will be kept.
Installation instructions (unchanged):
- From binaries: run
sh <(curl -sL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ocaml/opam/master/shell/install.sh)or download manually from the Github “Releases” page to your PATH. In this case, don’t forget to run
opam init --reinit -nito enable sandboxing if you had version 2.0.0~rc manually installed or to update you sandbox script.
- From source, using opam:
opam update; opam install opam-devel(then copy the opam binary to your PATH as explained, and don’t forget to run
opam init --reinit -nito enable sandboxing if you had version 2.0.0~rc manually installed or to update you sandbox script)
- From source, manually: see the instructions in the README.